I'm sooo excited for my very first Five for Friday post!! I've always wanted to join in, but I didn't really know exactly how. Then Friday goes by, and I forget about it until the cycle starts all over!! hah Well, not today! :)
1. First on my list this week is my NEW BLOG DESIGN!!! I joined the blogging world this past fall, but I was and still am figuring everything out. I absolutely loved my first blog design; however, as in many things, as you figure things out, you also learn how you want to use it or what your tastes are. So, my new blog design fits me to a T!! Megan at A Bird in Hand Designs designed my new blog with me, and I love it!! As I talked about in my previous post, I used to work part-time at Apple while teaching so my classroom tends to be the one with the most Apple devices being used since I let my kids use all of mine as well when needed! hah However, I think teachers teaching should not be replaced by technology but enhanced when using it. :)
2. I surpassed 100 followers on TPT this week!!! I am so excited that I get to share my materials and ideas with so many teachers!! I have been inspired and amazed by all of you educators I have met and will meet that I am just honored to have this many followers! As a token of my appreciation, my whole TPT store is 20% off through Monday! Thank you for your support and kind welcome to the blogging world!!!
3. My workout habits are BACK!!! :) I don't know about you, but the end of the year is so busy that I tend to throw my workout schedule on the back burner! Well, I'm back on it! In the past two weeks, I think I've only taken 3 days off from working out!! Between running, Insanity, and pilates, I'm back on track. I needed to do this also to get ready for the Disney Wine and Dine 1/2 Marathon in November!! My sister and I are running it!! It will be my 7th 1/2 marathon, and I really want to beat my best time so I need to start logging in some good mileage! :) In 2010, I ran the Disney Princess 1/2 Marathon, and it was AMAZING!!! So I can't wait for this one! My friends said it's even better than the Princess one! (I ran into my friends at the Princess race in Disney not knowing they were running! (It's a Small World After All! hah :)
4. I joined in a giveaway for the first time this week with Miss V's Busy Bees 1 Year Blog Anniversary Giveaway!!!
Her giveaway helped me hit my milestones this year with new blog and TPT followers! I'm so excited for her, and thank her so much for letting me be a part of her celebration!! You also still have time to enter!! Click on the button above to enter for your chance to win tons of materials and prizes!! :)
5. This was my first real week of summer since last week (our first week of summer), we had 2 days of a retreat and a summer PD one other day. So this week has been so nice to get up, workout, and do whatever I want!! :) I met up with friends, relaxed, and worked on classroom materials. Now, I'm visiting my parents with my sister at home to celebrate Father's Day with the best dad in the world! (I know, I'm biased! I'm sure everyone's dads are the best, too!)
Thanks for stopping by and reading my first Five for Friday post!! Hopefully, it resembles what it's supposed to! If not, please feel free to let me know! haha :)