My NEW Blog Design AND Celebration SALE!!!

Hi everyone!!!!! I'm sooo excited to show you my NEW blog design by Megan at A Bird in Hand!! I absolutely LOVE IT! When I first started blogging in the fall, I had NO idea what I was doing, but I knew I wanted to be a part of this wonderful community!! So I got my first blog up and loved the design a lot, but like I said, I wasn't sure how everything worked and had to get a feel for it.  This is what led me here! I now know a little more about my style with blogging so I went ahead and refreshed it to match the new me. haha :)

When I tried to decide what my blog title should be, I had the biggest brain block! I couldn't think of anything! I asked friends, colleagues, and family (my dad was even getting into it :) and still couldn't think of one.  Then it finally came to me! 2 of my loves put together: Teaching and Apple (as in the technology :).  Soooo, needless to say, I love Apple products! In fact, I worked at one of their retail stores for a year and a half part time until this past October! I loved working there, and I even got to teach the workshops which was amazing!!! I miss working there, but I use all kinds of Apple devices in my room!! My hope is to bring my passion for teaching as well as my love for using technology in my classroom and daily life to my blog!

Tada! My new, refreshed blog!!

Thank you, Megan at A Bird in Hand! I know I often change my mind so she was extremely flexible with me!!



FINALLY, this week has also been monumental for my TPT store to surpass 100 followers!!!  So as a token of appreciation as well as to celebrate a milestone, new blog followers, new instagram followers, and a NEW LOOK here, I am throwing a STORE WIDE SALE at my TPT store!! Just click on the picture to go straight there. :) Thank you to everyone for being so welcoming and helpful in ALL those areas!! You all have truly touched and inspired me this year!!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE your new design!!! Megan did my blog, and she is so fab, isn't she?! I too love all things Apple, and I'm super jealous that you worked at the Apple Store. How cool is it that you taught workshops there? I bet you know all the tips and tricks :)

    Angela
    Hippo Hooray for Second Grade!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Angela!!! Megan is awesome! I change my mind a lot as I'm making things so she was very, very flexible with me! :) I just love what she did! Working at the Apple Store was awesome! I have so many good friends, and I was "the teacher" in the store so it made me feel pretty special! The workshops were sooooo much fun to teach! I actually was certified to fix mobile devices as well so I definitely pulled away with some good tips and tricks and friends who know things!!! hah

      Thanks so much for taking a look at my blog!! It's so fun to get comments!!!

      Nicole :)

      Delete
  2. Everything looks great! I'm excited to be your newest follower! not sure why it took me so long since I follow you on instagram too! Congrats!!

    Sparkling in Second

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I left a message on your blog, but thanks so much again for stopping by and following me! :) I LOVE your tattling materials and am definitely going to use them!! Thank you so much!! I can't say enough how much I love Instagram!! I feel like it's so "instant" hah. I love meeting everyone! I love your blog, too!! :)

      Nicole :)

      Delete

I always LOVE to hear from other teachers and bloggers so thank you so much for taking the time to comment!! It's so exciting to meet new people who share in your passion!