November Bright Ideas Round-up!!!


Hey everyone!!!! So glad to "see" you!! Boy, do we have a treat for you!!! For our November Edition of the Bright Ideas Blog Hop, we are all bringing back our Bright Ideas from the past 10 months!! WOOHOO!!! There are so many amazing ideas that have been shared that we thought this would be a great way to have them all in one place! Shall we get this party started?!? :) 

Here are my Bright Ideas from the past 10 months!! 

I absolutely LOVE writer's workshop especially since I started making my writing conferences MOBILE!!! You can learn all about how I reduce interruptions and increase engagement and focus through my mobile conferencing!!! Click HERE or on the picture below to read the blog post!!

Do you have a TON of materials and nowhere to store them (or no idea how)?? Well, I needed a new system so I started organizing all of my materials by skills!! Wow!! Has it helped!! Click HERE or on the picture to read all about it!!
Finally, my last Bright Ideas Blog post is all about one of the most glorious inventions EVER...VELCRO!!! Come see all the ways velcro has made my life simpler in my classroom!!! I think I've found the BEST type too!! :) Click HERE or on the picture below to read more! 
Thanks so much for stopping by!! I hope you enjoyed looking through my Bright Idea posts, and maybe even got some ideas that you can take into your own classroom!! :) Make sure to check out the rest of the Bright Ideas Round-Up by clicking on the links below!!! 

1 comment:

I always LOVE to hear from other teachers and bloggers so thank you so much for taking the time to comment!! It's so exciting to meet new people who share in your passion!