It's CRUNCH TIME!!!

Hi everyone!! I am in a little bit of disbelief, but this is the start of my LAST WEEK OF SUMMER VACATION!! AHHHHH Summer, where did you go? Well, I know, technically, you don't end till the end of September, but still! hah :) I love our balanced schedule, but it's still super hard to see July in the date of the first day back!

Anyway, in honor of this final week, I thought why not have a fun sale to get the year off to a great start?!? So, here it is!!

Each day this week, I will put 1 product from my TPT store at HALF OFF!! In addition, I will put 1 product at a DOLLAR, but this one you'll have to find in my store!! :)

As you can see, today's 1/2 price product is my NOTHING BUT TIME!!! Humongous Unit!!! You can read all about my time unit HERE

Make sure to check back here on my blog each day to see what the next HALF PRICE product is!!! You can also check out my Facebook Page or Instagram for updates too!!

How many days do you all have left???

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I live in the Illiana area and have until August 14-15 for teachers institute days and August 18th for 1st day of classes!

    Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Becca!! Ahh so you have a few more weeks to enjoy!! That's awesome!! We've always kind of started earlier than where I'm from, but July anything is just early!! haha :) Thanks so much for stopping by!! Enjoy the rest of your break!

      Nicole

      Delete

I always LOVE to hear from other teachers and bloggers so thank you so much for taking the time to comment!! It's so exciting to meet new people who share in your passion!