CYBER SALE Monday & Tuesday!!!!!


YAY for CYBER MONDAY AND TUESDAY!!! :) Today and tomorrow you can get up to 28% off of everything in my TPT store!! Who doesn't love a sale?!? My entire store will be 20% off PLUS add an additional 8% when you type in the code CYBER at checkout! I'm also extending the 20% off of my entire store through Wednesday!!! Make sure to stop by and check out my new holiday center activities along with my newer sets!! Here is a peek at some of my new and favorite products!!

I hope you all have a BLAST shopping away tomorrow and Tuesday!!! Don't forget my entire store will continue to be 20% off through Wednesday as well!!

Happy shopping!!! :)

1 comment:

I always LOVE to hear from other teachers and bloggers so thank you so much for taking the time to comment!! It's so exciting to meet new people who share in your passion!