My Very 1st CURRENTLY (September)!!

Yay!!! I'm sooo excited to link up with Oh' Boy Fourth Grade... for CURRENTLY September!!! I've always wanted to link up with this party, but I just always seemed to let it slide by!! So here it is!! :)
As you can probably conclude, I am not to fond of the field crickets that I'm finding in my basement!!!! Last summer they invaded the basement during the big drought, and now they're back!!! I literally killed 7, THAT'S RIGHT, 7 crickets when I went to take a shower this morning (or maybe afternoon :). There were 2 behind a drawing leaning against the wall, another in the bathroom along with 4 more underneath my shower rug!!! HOW DISGUSTING!!!!! They make my hairs stand up straight, and I just want to jump around after I see them jump!! haha They are just gross! 

The crickets have not got me down, though!!!! I got some glorious information today to help me with my year long plans in the classroom along with some amazing resources to start using this week!! Along with this, a 3 day weekend, a wonderful run in downtown Indy, a night out with friends, a trip to my old part-time workplace (the Apple Store) and Lakeshore Learning, the crickets have in no way slowed me down! hah :)

Our 1st quarter of school will end at the end of September so I'm excited to feel that rhythm settling in the classroom! I hope you all have a WONDERFUL month!!

Don't forget to clink on the CURRENTLY image above to head back to the linky party to check out some more editions!! :)

Thanks for stopping by!!!!

8 comments:

  1. It is our first Currently too!! I love that you said you worked at the apple store..now your blog/instagram name makes sense!! Plus I kinda thought you were techy so now I definitely get why! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I love that you get my blog/instagram name now!! I was so excited when I finally figured out a name which took FOREVER, but I wasn't sure if people would actually get it. I am an Apple fanatic! hah Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

      Nicole :)

      Delete
  2. I'd love to become a runner and a Disney marathon may the right motivator for me. Good luck!
    tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tania!! :) Running in Disney is worth becoming a runner!! I ran the Disney Princess 1/2 marathon in 2010, and I was in awe of how awesome everything was from the race expo to running through the castle with the trumpets playing to wearing my tiara medal all around the park for 2 days! haha My family and I had the best time ever!!!!

      Thanks so much for stopping by!!
      Nicole :)

      Delete
  3. Hey, as I am reading this, I am listening to crickets chirping, too. Fortunately, they are outside! Nice job on running! I am in awe of people who run! Walking is more my speed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yahoo I found your blog to follow along too! I'm just writing a blog post about those cool bookmarks I made from your instagram page and putting a link in the post to you and Lyndsay from a year of many firsts :)

    x Serena x
    Magic Mistakes & Mayhem

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not exactly fond of crickets in the basement either. My dog tend to bark at them... then tries to paw them to death... then cries when they actually die! It's a huge thing here. Good luck with finding someone to marry. I married someone and he complains I still spend too much! Stay single and buy what you want! hahaah

    happy to find you from currently.

    ReplyDelete

I always LOVE to hear from other teachers and bloggers so thank you so much for taking the time to comment!! It's so exciting to meet new people who share in your passion!